Create Your Own eBook Cover

Friday, April 25, 2014

How To Make a Header For Your WordPress Blog or Website

Here is how I quickly make a header for my Wordpress websites.

The process is really easy actually. The first thing you need to do is head over to MyEcoverCreator.com and click on "Banner Maker."

(you may need to set up an account first. It's ok! You can still do many things for FREE on this site)

Then, set your width of height for your WordPress blog - you may need to log into your Wordpress account to see what the specifications are for your blog regarding the height and width of the header design. (If you do not know how, visit Ultimate WordPress Video Tutorials for more help).

Watch this video to see how fast I can create a header for my Wordpress sites (and I have lots of sites, so this comes in handy!)


Best of luck!
-Nate

No comments:

Post a Comment